CeVMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away!

+5
jaysen
lonerzboy
keithhy
mantou
Lovemika
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away! Empty A joke a day, keeps the doctor away!

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 am

HELLO ALL! <3mika here!
The forum is quite dead. Hope more CeV peeps will come and visit! To add some spice to this forum, let me get some jokes to brighten your day!

Do feel free to post ur jokes too!

Blond Father
A blond guy and a brunette girl were happily married and about to have a baby. One day, the wife started having contractions, so the husband rushed her to the hospital. He held her hand as she went through a trying birth. In the end, there were two little baby boys.

The blond guy turned to his wife and angrily said, "All right, who's the other father!?!"

Last edited by Lovemika on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away! Empty Re: A joke a day, keeps the doctor away!

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:08 am

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. The next week the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5.00 am for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5.00 am."
The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9.00am, and that he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't woken him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed ... it said... "It is 5.00am; wake up."
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away! Empty Re: A joke a day, keeps the doctor away!

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:11 am

TOP TEN REASONS TO GO TO WORK NAKED...

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"

2. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.

3. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."

4. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.

5. You want to see if it's like the dream.

6. So that with a little help from Muzak you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated resume.

7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.

9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.

10. No one steals your chair.
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:13 am

A lecturer teaching medicine was giving a classoom observation. He took out a jar of yellow liquid. "This," he explained, "is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant of color, smell, sight, and taste."

After saying so, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched in amazement, most in disgust. But being
the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped their finger into the jar and put it into their mouths.

After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. "If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my second finger into the jar and my third finger into my mouth."
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:14 am

A couple were married and, following the wedding, the husband laid down some rules. "I'll be home when I want, if I want, and at what time I want," he insisted. "And, I don't expect any hassle from you. Also, I expect a decent meal to be on the table every evening, unless I tell you otherwise. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing with my buddies whenever I want. Those are my rules," he said. "Any comments?" His new bride replied, "No, that's fine with me. But, just understand that there'll be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here or not."
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 am

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one has to drop off, otherwise they are all going to fall. They were not able to choose that person, but then the woman made a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as woman she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, and for men in general, without ever getting anything in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  mantou Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 am

One day in class the teacher brought a bag full of fruit. "Now class, I'm going to reach into the bag and describe a piece of fruit, and you tell what fruit I'm talking about. Okay, first: it's round, plumb and red."

Of course, Johnny raised his hand high, but the teacher, wisely ignored him and picked Deborah, who promptly answered "An apple." The teacher replied, "No Deborah, it's a beet, but I like your thinking." Now for the second. It's soft, fuzzy, and colored red and brownish."

Well, Johnny is hopping up and down in his seat trying to get the teacher to call on him. But she skips him again and calls on Billy. "Is it a peach?" Billy asks. "No, Billy, I'm afraid it's a potato. But I like your thinking," the teacher replies. Here's another: it's long, yellow, and fairly hard."

By now Johnny is about to explode as he waves his hand frantically. The teacher skips him again and calls on Sally. "A banana," she says. "No," the teacher replies, "it's a squash, but I like your thinking."

Johnny is kind of irritated now, so he speaks up loudly. "Hey, I've got one for you teacher; let me put my hand in my pocket. Okay, I've got it: it's round, hard, and it got a head on it." "Johnny!" she cries. "That's disgusting!" "Nope," answers Johnny, "it's a quarter, but I like your thinking!" Laughing
mantou
mantou
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://www.euniquee.com

Back to top Go down

Post  keithhy Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 am

This jokes are real good (:
Seriosuly Very Happy
I laughed badly .
LOL . I'll be active in the forums ;DD
keithhy
keithhy
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:20 pm

haha! thanks for ur support! xD
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:41 pm

A man meets a gorgeous woman in a bar. They talk, they connect, and they end up leaving together. They get back to her place, and as she shows him around, he notices that her bedroom is completely packed with teddy bears. Hundreds of small bears are on a shelf all the way along the floor, medium sized ones are on a shelf a little higher, and huge bears are on the top shelf along the wall. The man is kind of surprised by the collection, especially because it’s so extensive, but he decides not to mention this to her. She turns to him…they kiss…then they rip each other’s clothes off and romp around the room all night. After an intense night of passion, as they are lying there together in the afterglow, the man rolls over and asks, smiling, “Well, how’d I do?” The woman says, “You can have any prize from the bottom shelf.”
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:43 pm

One day an old woman walked into a shop and got some dog food, she went to pay for it and the cashier said you can't buy that dog food we need evidence that you have a dog, so she bought in her dog and she got the dog food. The next day the same old lady went to get some cat food and the cashier said you can't have that cat food we need evidence that you have a cat, so she went home and got her cat and she got the cat food. Next day the same old lady went in again and she had a box, she told the cashier to put her finger in it, so she did. She said it felt warm and soft, the little old lady then said now you're satisfied can I have some toilet paper please!
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerzboy Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:28 pm

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away! 767-fu14

lonerzboy
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerzboy Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Q: Why did they invent glow in the dark condoms??

Ans: So that gay men can play star wars!!!!

lonerzboy
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerzboy Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:37 pm

A priest & a businessman were playing golf. After playing several holes,the businessman’s game takes a turn for the worse. “Damn! I missed!” he swears, as his ball lands in a sand bunker. The priest is understandably shocked & astonishes the businessman, “Do not swear, my son. You will incur God’s Wrath.” The next time the businessman fails, however,he exclaims again,"Damn! I missed!” The priest gets very angry & scolds him severely: “My son, you place yourself in great jeopardy by your words!” But alas,as the businessman’s ball again fails to roll where he wants it to,he yells loudly: “Damn, I missed!” Suddenly a lightning bolt strikes from the clear sky & reduces the priest to a pile of smoldering ash & a booming voice from heaven shouts: “DAMN! I MISSED!”

lonerzboy
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerzboy Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:39 pm

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away! 936-fu10

lonerzboy
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:32 am

Two old people, a man and a woman, walk into a hospital. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample." The old man says, "What?" So the doctor says it again. Once again the old man says, "what?" So the doctor yells it, "I NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A FECES SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!" With that the old woman turns to the old man and says, "He needs a pair of your underwear!"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:34 am

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS BELOW ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR 16 YEARS OLD AND BELOW!

Last edited by Lovemika on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:36 am

One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love. All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window. As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina. The woman started screaming, "Oh my god, help me, there's a bee in my vagina!".

The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation. The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit".

The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina. The doctor said "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife's vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my dick I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife's vagina."

The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said "Yes, yes, whatever, just get on with it."

So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady's vagina. After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don't think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper".

So the doctor went deeper and deeper. After a while the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed. The young lady began to quiver with excitement, she began to moan and groan aloud, "Oh doctor, doctor!" she shouted. The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself.

He then put his hands on the young lady's breasts and started making loud noises.

The husband, at this point, suddenly became very annoyed and shouted. "Now wait a minute, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" he blasted.

The doctor, still concentrating, replied: "Change of plan, I'm gonna drown the bastard!!"

Last edited by Lovemika on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:38 am

There is a little boy and a little girl in the woods. The little girl asked the boy, "What is a penis?" The boy replied, "I don't know." At that time he hears his mum calling him for lunch. He goes home and eats his lunch. Then he sees his dad on the couch. He goes up to his dad and ask him, "What is a penis?" The dad whips his out and says to the boy, "This is a penis, as a matter of fact this is the perfect penis." The boy leaves to go find his friend and brings her to the woods. The girl again asks him what a penis is. He whips out his penis and says to her, "This is a penis, and if it was two inches smaller it would be the perfect penis!"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 am

A man walks into a watch and clock store, unzips his trousers and slaps his cock on the counter. The woman behind the counter doesn't bat an eyelid. She looks him straight in the eye and says "Put that away Sir, this is a clock shop - not a cock shop!" "Well," replies the man, "Why don't you put two hands and a face on it?"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 am

A guy walks into a bar with his horse and offers $100 to anybody who can make the horse laugh. Only one guy says he can do it, and he whispers something in the horse's ear. Sure enough, the horse laughs his head off.

So the following week, the guy is back in the bar with his horse again, but his time he offers $200 to anyone who can make the horse cry. The same guy comes up to him, then whispers to the horse and they go off to the bathroom. Amazingly, when they come back, the horse is sobbing. The horse's owner goes over to the other guy, and says: "Hey, I just gotta know - how did you do that?"

"Simple," he replies, "last week I told him I had a bigger cock than him. This week I showed him...."
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:45 am

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the bus at the next stop.

When the bus starts on its way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you". The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are god and you could command her to have sex with you.

The hippie decides this is a great idea, so on Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun showed up, while she was in the middle of praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD" I have heard your prayers and I will answer them BUT ... first you must have sex with me.

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun. After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts "Ha, Ha Ha I'm the hippie!!" Then the nun jumps up and shouts "Ha Ha Ha I'm the bus driver!!"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 pm

There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "FUCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm

This couple were in bed getting busy when the girl places the guys hand onto her pussy. "Put your finger in me..." she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning. "Put two fingers in...", she says. So in goes another one. She's really starting to get worked up when she says, "Put your whole hand in!". The guy's like, "Ok!". So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud "Put both your hands inside of me!!!". So the guy puts both of his hands in! "Now clap your hands..." commands the girl. "I can't", says the guy. The girl looks at him and says "See, I told you I had a tight pussy!".
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum