CeVMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshot Events

3 posters

Go down

Screenshot Events Empty Screenshot Events

Post  Shadow Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Event name: Screenshot Event

Description/Rules: Moderators and GM post a theme for the week(similar to Colour Event) except it requires one to post screenshot at forum. Prizes will be awarded to those whose screenshots which are appropriate, creative and are chosen by the GM and moderators. Do not upload screenshots containing nudity, copyrighted or images depicting hateful themes. Failure to abide by the Policy may result in the suspension of membership(in-game ban or forum account suspended). Only 1 screenshot per Account. GM and moderators will discuss who to be the winners(more than 1 and up to 6). GM/moderators decisions are final.

Inspiration: This isn't any new sort of event, but sometimes i find Colour Events quite incovenient for me. Either I cant online on that particular day, that particular hour, or sometimes i missed the event by a few minutes. I think this method could be more convenient for GMs to host Colour Events. For example, just recently, the naruto event, GMs were either away or busy. I waited since 5pm until around 7pm.... the event havent started... I had to go out and eat dinner. When i come back, i just missed the event for that hour(i cant remember which hour, either 8,9 or 10pm), then i waited for the next hour... but unfortunately, GM barbar was away, Alif was busy, no active gms.... AND before the event, i actually rb and turn into a Night Lord just to wear a thief hat(level 60) and a cash item claw just for the event.

Predicted problems for this event : Player might imitate other players screenshot, some people cant post their screenshots, Prize giving could be troublesome for GMs as GMs as they have to locate characters and give the winners when they login...
Updates: If this event is approved, this event could be improved by allowing players to vote for the top 3 best screenshots for more luxurious prizes.

Last but not least, if there is/are any opinions/comments you would like to share, feel free to post it here. I hope this post didn't angered/enrage/cause discomfort to anyone, if I did, I would like to share my humble apology and hope you could forgive me and let bygones be bygones.

Happy Mapling,
From Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Red Snail
Red Snail

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Screenshot Events Empty Re: Screenshot Events

Post  ll Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:12 pm

very detailed and organised,
thank you for that Very Happy
however, i will have to check with the other GMs for their opinion.
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Screenshot Events Empty Re: Screenshot Events

Post  yuji Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:26 am

wow shadow~ alif apporver ur event le~^^ Laughing Laughing
yuji
yuji