CeVMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPROVEMENTS?

4 posters

Go down

IMPROVEMENTS? Empty IMPROVEMENTS?

Post  ryanox Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Ok... the npc that sells stars is crazy.. and anyway static can you make the exp rate a little higher?cause a little hard to play. and i am xmusicianx (static you should know)so do i get the 2 items i wan? What a Face hope can Very Happy

ryanox
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

IMPROVEMENTS? Empty Re: IMPROVEMENTS?

Post  jaysen Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 pm

The stars sure is expensive.. But the exp rate is perfectly alright.. Just put in a little effort to play bah.. if it's still the same high exp, what for alif upgrade it? Why not u add him to your buddy list.. when he online u just ask him from buddy chat.. And please post your topic at the correct place next time Very Happy
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  xXsTaTicVx CeVXx Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 pm

i reduce the stars price from 35m to 25m and still call expensive ?? also the exp rate is normal 500x... i will change it back to 200x after sunday....
xXsTaTicVx CeVXx
xXsTaTicVx CeVXx
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.cevms.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:54 pm

ryanox wrote:Ok... the npc that sells stars is crazy.. and anyway static can you make the exp rate a little higher?cause a little hard to play. and i am xmusicianx (static you should know)so do i get the 2 items i wan? What a Face hope can Very Happy

LOL!!! mind u check all those work alif did den onli post tis so called "improvement" ? Btw tis is for bug report nt for u "improvement " . this post shud be at feedback and suggestion
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: