CeVMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HelpHelp...zak/papu bug

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HelpHelp...zak/papu bug Empty HelpHelp...zak/papu bug

Post  zrayflashz Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:20 pm

Help..in zak map..ii keep cant see each other/my party even though we same map we both relog also cant...what happen?and when i re-log keep suddently in el nath Mad is there any way that i can reach zak in el nath(forest of dead trees IV) please help -.-? it happens always..and now too..happen on 24 september time 5.25..
zrayflashz
zrayflashz
Shroom
Shroom

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

HelpHelp...zak/papu bug Empty Re: HelpHelp...zak/papu bug

Post  yuji Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:39 pm

zrayflashz wrote:Help..in zak map..ii keep cant see each other/my party even though we same map we both relog also cant...what happen?and when i re-log keep suddently in el nath Mad is there any way that i can reach zak in el nath(forest of dead trees IV) please help -.-? it happens always..and now too..happen on 24 september time 5.25..

zzzzzzzz tat is different portal u 2 when in even same cc zzzz
u din maple b4? Suspect Suspect =.= juz kip walking right from forest of dead tree IV will reach altar zzz
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:23 am

yuji wrote:
zrayflashz wrote:Help..in zak map..ii keep cant see each other/my party even though we same map we both relog also cant...what happen?and when i re-log keep suddently in el nath Mad is there any way that i can reach zak in el nath(forest of dead trees IV) please help -.-? it happens always..and now too..happen on 24 september time 5.25..
u din maple b4? Suspect Suspect =.= juz kip walking right from forest of dead tree IV will reach altar zzz
lols i think he never even got to orbis before. :X
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  zrayflashz Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm

ll wrote:
yuji wrote:
lols i think he never even got to orbis before. :X

nono..ii mean like ii know how go from el nath dead trees iv to zak but ii dont want when DC than straight away become in el nath dead tree there..once DC straight away lost 1.5million!! ii know you guys rich..but im not..ii treasure 1mesos even =( so how to go back to zak without going to dead trees? Sad
zrayflashz
zrayflashz
Shroom
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:35 pm

i seriously cant figure wads the problem u are asking..hope these might help:
1. Always go "FM" by clicking the "TRADE" button and change channel, recharge star at fredrick then press up at the portal in the "FM" to wrap back to the original place where u came from.
2. Prevent from dieing in Zakum or else u will be wrap to "El Nath: The Passage". you will need to walk 4-5maps if you wan to save meso or simply click "TRADE" button and talk to "AMOS".
3. DC-ing in the middle of zakum battle is not a problem though. Once you login, u will be spawn in a small map, talk to ADOBIS and you will be wrap back to "Door To Zakum".
4. CC-ing or DCing at "Door To Zakum" or "Entrance To Zakum", will automatically wrap you to "Forest of Dead Trees". There's 3 ways to get back which is:
- Ask a gm to wrap you to "Door To Zakum".
- Click "TRADE" and talk to "AMOS". Pay him 1.5million meso and you will be wrap to "Door To Zakum".
- Walk your way up to "Door To Zakum" which is damn tedious.

Please do not anyhow accuse it's a bug=.=
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  zrayflashz Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:33 pm

jaysen wrote:i seriously cant figure wads the problem u are asking..hope these might help:
1. Always go "FM" by clicking the "TRADE" button and change channel, recharge star at fredrick then press up at the portal in the "FM" to wrap back to the original place where u came from.
2. Prevent from dieing in Zakum or else u will be wrap to "El Nath: The Passage". you will need to walk 4-5maps if you wan to save meso or simply click "TRADE" button and talk to "AMOS".
3. DC-ing in the middle of zakum battle is not a problem though. Once you login, u will be spawn in a small map, talk to ADOBIS and you will be wrap back to "Door To Zakum".
4. CC-ing or DCing at "Door To Zakum" or "Entrance To Zakum", will automatically wrap you to "Forest of Dead Trees". There's 3 ways to get back which is:
- Ask a gm to wrap you to "Door To Zakum".
- Click "TRADE" and talk to "AMOS". Pay him 1.5million meso and you will be wrap to "Door To Zakum".
- Walk your way up to "Door To Zakum" which is damn tedious.

Please do not anyhow accuse it's a bug=.=

okay uu c..once we dc IN zakum altar..or somewhere AROUND zakum..we will transport to a different map..called el nath..there alot zombies..II DONT WANT WASTE 1.5MILLION GO IN AGAIN! there ISNT any npc in el nath the zombie there..
zrayflashz
zrayflashz
Shroom
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 am

there's nothing we can do when u dc suddenly.. but if u bother to read wad i wrote earlier, u would get the answer.. pls read it for the sake of understanding.. if u dun understand i can type in very simple english for u.. Laughing
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:03 am

jaysen wrote:there's nothing we can do when u dc suddenly.. but if u bother to read wad i wrote earlier, u would get the answer.. pls read it for the sake of understanding.. if u dun understand i can type in very simple english for u.. Laughing

kindergarden stanrd pl0x~ Laughing Laughing Laughing
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:08 pm

yuji wrote:
jaysen wrote:there's nothing we can do when u dc suddenly.. but if u bother to read wad i wrote earlier, u would get the answer.. pls read it for the sake of understanding.. if u dun understand i can type in very simple english for u.. Laughing

kindergarden stanrd pl0x~ Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol.. a for apple.. b for boy.. c for cat ..
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:18 am

what ray means is that once someone disconnects at the entrance of the zakum's altar, or inside it, the map will be reset to forest of dead trees 4 when he login again. he thinks this is a bug, not knowing that it was done intentionally. so ray, if you're reading this, it is not a bug. alif purposely made it such that people would not level so quickly but instead make them spend more time or mesos just to go for a round of zakum. as for the lag and disconnection, all private servers are facing it. it is something that cannot be avoided. even maplesea does experience lag, disconnection, and rollbacks every now and then. it is perfectly normal. so ray, if you would like to reduce the lag in this server, you can always donate some money to alif so that he could upgrade his computer and we will experience fewer lags, server disconnection than what we are experiencing now.
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scatterer Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:06 am

ll wrote:what ray means is that once someone disconnects at the entrance of the zakum's altar, or inside it, the map will be reset to forest of dead trees 4 when he login again. he thinks this is a bug, not knowing that it was done intentionally. so ray, if you're reading this, it is not a bug. alif purposely made it such that people would not level so quickly but instead make them spend more time or mesos just to go for a round of zakum. as for the lag and disconnection, all private servers are facing it. it is something that cannot be avoided. even maplesea does experience lag, disconnection, and rollbacks every now and then. it is perfectly normal. so ray, if you would like to reduce the lag in this server, you can always donate some money to alif so that he could upgrade his computer and we will experience fewer lags, server disconnection than what we are experiencing now.

AWESOME ANSWER! yeah ray just donate to alif. then you can stop your complains

Scatterer
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:26 pm

Scatterer wrote:
ll wrote:what ray means is that once someone disconnects at the entrance of the zakum's altar, or inside it, the map will be reset to forest of dead trees 4 when he login again. he thinks this is a bug, not knowing that it was done intentionally. so ray, if you're reading this, it is not a bug. alif purposely made it such that people would not level so quickly but instead make them spend more time or mesos just to go for a round of zakum. as for the lag and disconnection, all private servers are facing it. it is something that cannot be avoided. even maplesea does experience lag, disconnection, and rollbacks every now and then. it is perfectly normal. so ray, if you would like to reduce the lag in this server, you can always donate some money to alif so that he could upgrade his computer and we will experience fewer lags, server disconnection than what we are experiencing now.

AWESOME ANSWER! yeah ray just donate to alif. then you can stop your complains

juz donate 1 server to alif~ tat settle ur problem
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:11 am

lmao.. can he afford? lulu mai multi quote.. later boss not happy..
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:58 pm

jaysen wrote:lmao.. can he afford? lulu mai multi quote.. later boss not happy..

i bo lor juz sum1 type so long =___=
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  zrayflashz Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 pm

YesYes!! see LL understand -.- still say i kindergarden etcetc -.- if i kindergarden he oso lo o.o =X than like this meaning..easy lost 1.5mil la?ohh..kay =\ than if down zak will 101% dc?as in everything of zak
zrayflashz
zrayflashz
Shroom
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:49 pm

zrayflashz wrote:
YesYes!! see LL understand -.- still say i kindergarden etcetc -.- if i kindergarden he oso lo o.o =X than like this meaning..easy lost 1.5mil la?ohh..kay =\ than if down zak will 101% dc?as in everything of zak
seriously u need to go back kindergarden to restart from basic.. u cant even understand basic english.. which sentence did i said u kindergarden or etc etc.. lelouch is trying to make fun of me to type it in another simpler form of way.. if you are a noob just admit it, dont drown all the other people knowing you are getting drown=.= problems came because of people like you keep making this kind of remarks.. so many replies and yet u still cant find ur answer.. are you trying to gain more post by asking more useless question? if any of the boss is bugged and causes dc, do you think there will be people going there for hunting and power leveling? 1.5m is totally so cheap can.. u can simply kill some mob to earn back.. if it is made so easily and cheap to play, what fun would you have? forgoodness sake, pls stop posting pointless post lah.. you totally annoy me alot with that post.. i regret helping and replying you.. you are damn lazy to read and understand.. you merely click "create post" and type.. you should be glad that Alif created this server for you to play it FREE.. i guess you also wont read.. i'll stop here.. Be sure to get ready your flame shield.. Every crap topics and post you create, i will gurantee flame you hard.. Evil or Very Mad
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Be sure to get ready your flame shield.. Every crap topics and post you create, i will gurantee flame you hard.. Evil or Very Mad

jaysen =.= i told u le LOL!!!!!!!! well i got flamethrower =D *prepare to flame on ray too * Laughing Laughing
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:13 pm

yuji wrote:Be sure to get ready your flame shield.. Every crap topics and post you create, i will gurantee flame you hard.. Evil or Very Mad

jaysen =.= i told u le LOL!!!!!!!! well i got flamethrower =D *prepare to flame on ray too * Laughing Laughing

HelpHelp...zak/papu bug 21855911
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 pm

jaysen wrote:
yuji wrote:Be sure to get ready your flame shield.. Every crap topics and post you create, i will gurantee flame you hard.. Evil or Very Mad

HOOOHOO BIG FLAME SIA x.X prepare make ray chao ta?
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:09 am

dun multiquote! but i like the flame Very Happy
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:14 pm

LOL ~ burn LL more nice =D lol! lol!
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:28 pm

yuji wrote:LOL ~ burn LL more nice =D lol! lol!
HMPH! OFF TOPIC! D:
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:06 am

ll wrote:
yuji wrote:LOL ~ burn LL more nice =D lol! lol!
HMPH! OFF TOPIC! D:
bleh~~~ lol! lol!
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:30 pm

yuji wrote:bleh~~~ lol! lol!
stupid jiji... off topic larh!
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:34 pm

ll wrote:
yuji wrote:bleh~~~ lol! lol!
stupid jiji... off topic larh!

lalala~ i like off topic~ noob LL~ lol! lol! lol! lol!
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next