CeVMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW PQ??!? =P

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW PQ??!?   =P - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PQ??!? =P

Post  jaysen Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:04 pm

lol!

FYI:
i'm not gay =.=
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Shadow wrote:
jaysen wrote:
yuji wrote:
jaysen wrote:
yuji wrote:
ll wrote:jaysen,
i appreciate your hard work in trying to think about these, but there are some things you might want to reconsider.

regarding your SWAMPYPQ, as you call it,
i feel that the level req should be increased.
cos lvl 30-50 is really easy to accomplish with 500x exp.

also, to kill 200 ligators, 300 crocos, 400 jr boogies, 100 bellflower root and 200 sr bellflower root, after that kill more slimes, it would take some time. if it were me, i'd just train on my own.

as for the prizes, if crystal ilbi/hwabi/ilbi were to be given,
people might just spam the pq to get those items. and as a result other cpqs would be neglected. everyone would then start playing sin. so i think it's not such a great idea.

your CLOUDPQ, on the other hand, might not be so popular, as it is just like the orbis pq,
with all the whacking of clouds, hitting of switches, the 16 platforms, all those, it might get boring as few hunting is involved. yes, you might say it does develop teamwork between the party members, but people would prefer snowpq (by shadowlex) to this.

also, for papa pixie,
[Non Effective Magic: Ice/ Fire/ Lightning/ Holy/ Poison/ Heal] this was what you wrote.
if all the magic wouldn't effect papa, that would be unfair to mages. (you wouldnt wanna go bossing with magic claw right.)

my mind is currently empty of any new ideas, but this is what i feel about your suggestion.

ermm ll~ the exp rate can be adjust rite =) this pq juz to make it have more fun~ nt reali matter to increasing the lvling speed~ and FYI private server mage are unpopular classes LOL due to skill delay long and slow .... so for the papa pixie it doest nt bring any problem~ and the non effective mean the dmg of ur elements dmg is nt high compare to the mob tat effective to urs elements so u still no nid using magic claw lol!

Hey LL, thx for your comments,
i was thinking that since there are so many pqs in future if alif has time, we might suggest lower the current exp or edit the exp recieve from that stages. For SPQ, firstly people who have reborn at least once, would find it super easy task. Esp mages, with thier ulti.. all they need to do is spam and proceed.. this result increase of mages, instead of seeing 80% of the players in CevMS are all Bowmaster spamming Hurricane.. moreover at lvl 30 we already have 2k -3k hp.. so it makes them a little harder to survive, which give them a challenge. so i dun find it too low level for them>< If it's so easy to win, it wun be fun. Perhaps i need to edit my rewards.. seems a little too much.. if i've new ideas, i'll add on.. And as for orbisPQ it is only made for fun as last night i cant sleep u see. LOLx.. i dun think i will update soon since me and yuji are busy dating in cevms V3 test. lol!

wah !!! dun make ppl misunderstood~ i nt gay !! u tis noob jaYsen !!! F5 Suspect r u gay??? lol! lol!

zzz.. even if, what to do with 2 pixel man? lol!

Warning!!!

Gay-ism is NOT allow in forum. Gay-ism is under obscene and inappropriate content. Gay-ism shall not be discussed in the forums as it MIGHT influence small kid's mind. If you wish to further discuss about this content, i advice you to do it somewhere else. Thank you. ^^

wah seh !!!! tio warning back by admin back diao~ f3 all jaysen fault~ 1 warning to jaysen lalala~(jk) lol! lol!
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:03 am

lol!

i got a warning for merely saying the word "dating"..
great job there.. mind any moderator or whoever to help me delete this topic?
lazy to do anything..
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:03 am

lols. you siao. spend so much time to write and then wan delete.
JUST LIKE ME! LOL
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:39 am

lols.. i'm suffering from Brain retard.. cant think..
guess other people will come up with better ideas bah..
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:47 am

jaysen wrote:lols.. i'm suffering from Brain retard.. cant think..

Can dont use the word "Brain"? I somehow feel insulted, though i dont think you intended to do that... especially with the first letter caps, it makes the word sound like my name typed wrongly. Use "mind" or "brain"(without caps). ^^
Shadow
Shadow
Red Snail
Red Snail

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:01 am

Shadow wrote:

Can dont use the word "Brain"? I somehow feel insulted, though i dont think you intended to do that... especially with the first letter caps, it makes the word sound like my name typed wrongly. Use "mind" or "brain"(without caps). ^^

lol~ take it easy ~ relax =)
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 am

Shadow wrote:

LOL!! i remember once i called u that by typo.. =x
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down