CeVMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60

5 posters

Go down

FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60 Empty FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60

Post  yuji Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:23 pm

Q:You have been mia/busy for so long, what have you been doing?
A:Transferring data from the old version to the new version. Its not easy like copy and paste cause all of the codes are different from each other. Its like updating everything all over again.

Q:Why the sudden change/upgrade of 0.59?
A:Im getting bored of the old 0.55 version. Also there is limited items/monster for me to choose from if i were to create some custom quest.Not to mention how hard it is to get 0.55 mapleglobal.exe now.

Q:Why wipe out all of our character?
A: Actually at first i wanted to bring forward all of the data and such. But I realise that it is no point of doing so cause it will make the game unbalance. So for those who have been playing CeVMs for months now, I really appreciate your dedication to this server. I will try to give something special for the old players.

Q:OMG? Like that we all have to retrain and all my godly items GONE!!!!!
A: Take it as starting all over again. Now everybody is new and you guys can challenge each other all over again.

Q:Will zak still require 3 or more people to enter??
A: This i would decide on the average number of people playing. If it be less then 10 den I would set it as 1 or 2 people to enter, else it be 3 people to enter.

Q: How about the 6 new boss which have like 2b hp?
A: I will reduce it to everyone sake.

Q:That means whitescroll would be easier to hunt?
A: whitescroll MAY be easier to find but 60% scroll will require you to hunt it.

Q: HUH?! Means no more scroll seller ?
A: I onli remove 60% from the spiegelmann. Others still can be brought from him. The reason is to make things much more challenging rather then easier. This way it be hard for people to have GODLY damage for the sake of balancing of the game from weak and strong players.

Q:What other things which will be change?
A:I will change how the rebirth system work. Players are now required to do quest b4 each rebirth.

Q: Like this it would be difficult to train to level 200! What is the rate?
A: The whole point of pserver is to train faster then the normal server/experience something which you haven experience in the normal server. Why would people still say it difficult to train to 200 here while in maplesea, it will take like 2 years just to reach level 200. Its all about the community. Also im trying to make this game as challenging as possible to keep interest at bay. The server exp rate will be reduce to 200x or 250x exp, 25x mesorate, 5x droprate.

Q: This would be really make the gameplay difficult.
A: I might change to players demand.

Q: Isnt pirate job included inside v0.59 ?
A: Yes.

Q: So are you releasing the pirate job?
A: No. Pirate job are very buggy and cause people around to be dc. Besides most of the skills are missing. I might be releasing it once the skills is stable enough. Onli time will tell.

Q: So when exactly will the new source be ready?
A: As soon as i find that there is less bugs and stable. I might not even release it. It depend on how stable it is.

Q: If you were to revert back to 0.55 source, will our character still be there?
A: Yup. I wont destory your data in 0.55 source. If this new source is unstable then we will be using the old source till i be able to make 0.59 source stable.

Posting tis again since got many complaining and question for upgrading version 0.59.. if got any other question can post it here.. will try answer if i can answer or alif will view ur complain, question and problem here

Last edited by yuji on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60 Empty Re: FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60

Post  Shadow Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:05 pm

Q1: Will guild alliance be available in the this version?

Q2: I noticed there are various types of eq colour outline. Such as blue, yellow, purple...
What is this about? Rarity? Does the stats have difference?

Q3: When i scroll my eqs, i can make my eq have a certain colour outline. Why is that?
Shadow
Shadow
Red Snail
Red Snail

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60 Empty Re: FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60

Post  yuji Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Shadow wrote:Q1: Will guild alliance be available in the this version?

Q2: I noticed there are various types of eq colour outline. Such as blue, yellow, purple...
What is this about? Rarity? Does the stats have difference?

Q3: When i scroll my eqs, i can make my eq have a certain colour outline. Why is that?

A1 : Apparently, Guild Alliance is not coded yet. In order words it isnt functional for the moment.

A2 : Color coded items are label to show each and their rarity( yellow is the rarest ) The colors depends on the stats of the certain item which were either scrolled or dropped by mod.

A3 : Like i've mention above, the color is just an indicator to show the rareness of the certain item. The more you scroll the rarer it become.

EDITED BY : sT[a]T!cVx CeV
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:21 am

Guild alliance NPC is currently not working, so might have to wait a while yeah.
and the sort items thingy also.
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:25 am

To whoever see tis post =.=~ the chat box on blog is nt a place to ask those question.... SO pls come forum with ur question.... if have any problem pls post a pic so tat we noe wad r u facing of and can try to help
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:05 am

yuji wrote:To whoever see tis post =.=~ the chat box on blog is nt a place to ask those question.... SO pls come forum with ur question.... if have any problem pls post a pic so tat we noe wad r u facing of and can try to help

pls post my guide somewhere people will sure see de.. if it is good leh.. if not i make until so hard work then no ppl see then keep spam blog tag box and forum.. my hard work gone to the drain.. sob Sad
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:33 am

jaysen wrote:
yuji wrote:To whoever see tis post =.=~ the chat box on blog is nt a place to ask those question.... SO pls come forum with ur question.... if have any problem pls post a pic so tat we noe wad r u facing of and can try to help

pls post my guide somewhere people will sure see de.. if it is good leh.. if not i make until so hard work then no ppl see then keep spam blog tag box and forum.. my hard work gone to the drain.. sob Sad

anywhere here can see de juz the ppl wanna come tis forum to view anot =_=
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:35 pm

lmao.. they sux..
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:57 pm

jaysen wrote:lmao.. they sux..

SUPER AGREEEE
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:58 am

yuji wrote:

SUPER AGREEEE
no lah they just blind nia.
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:31 am

ll wrote:
yuji wrote:

SUPER AGREEEE
no lah they just blind nia.

okok make it easy they blind and sux
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

FAQ and answer for CeVMs Ver0.59/0.60 Empty Can have 3different pets?

Post  zrayflashz Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:04 pm

IGN:zrayflashz
Report on: can i summon 3pets but different breeds?ii find under FAQ but theres no talk about pets..so can we? o.0 geek
zrayflashz
zrayflashz
Shroom
Shroom

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ll Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:45 am

zrayflashz wrote:IGN:zrayflashz
Report on: can i summon 3pets but different breeds?ii find under FAQ but theres no talk about pets..so can we? o.0 geek
yes you can.
ll
ll
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:52 pm

zrayflashz wrote:IGN:zrayflashz

yes u can.. u can summon any 3 pet u wan
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down