CeVMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away!

+5
jaysen
lonerzboy
keithhy
mantou
Lovemika
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away! - Page 2 Empty Re: A joke a day, keeps the doctor away!

Post  jaysen Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Nice want mika.. those sure are funny but arent u afraid of corrupting kids mind? Laughing
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

A joke a day, keeps the doctor away! - Page 2 Empty Re: A joke a day, keeps the doctor away!

Post  xXsTaTicVx CeVXx Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 pm

no need scare corruption..
These are just the basis kids need to learn b4 they grow up to the real world
xXsTaTicVx CeVXx
xXsTaTicVx CeVXx
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.cevms.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:48 pm

lol..i asked static before whether can post dirty jokes not. he's fine with it. lol! so should be ok la hor? =x
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  xXsTaTicVx CeVXx Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm

lol... its a free world.. do watever things u like...
xXsTaTicVx CeVXx
xXsTaTicVx CeVXx
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.cevms.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Come on~ nowaday mostly kid noe all tis la~ lol!
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

theres 2 pilot in a helicopter...they were getting ready for a lookout for Mas Selamat...after they took off from the platform....the helicopter came down crashing onto a tree....why does the helicopter crash down???

ANS ANS PLS!!!lol...
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 am

barbar89 wrote:theres 2 pilot in a helicopter...they were getting ready for a lookout for Mas Selamat...after they took off from the platform....the helicopter came down crashing onto a tree....why does the helicopter crash down???

ANS ANS PLS!!!lol...

one of the pilot took his partner's dick as the controller to fly the helicopter and it end up losing control of the helicopter thus, the helicopter crashed. xD
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:54 am

Lovemika wrote:
barbar89 wrote:theres 2 pilot in a helicopter...they were getting ready for a lookout for Mas Selamat...after they took off from the platform....the helicopter came down crashing onto a tree....why does the helicopter crash down???

ANS ANS PLS!!!lol...

one of the pilot took his partner's dick as the controller to fly the helicopter and it end up losing control of the helicopter thus, the helicopter crashed. xD

LOL!!!gd try...but the diack is not the joystick...lol....
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:00 am

LMAO.. the answer must be something dirty..
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:48 am

jaysen wrote:LMAO.. the answer must be something dirty..

no lor...the ans is very lame i tell u...lol...my mind very clean de...i wont disrupt the clean mind of the young ones...LOL!!!!
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysen Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:06 pm

LOL!!!!
wait til ur answer is release~
jaysen
jaysen
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:55 pm

jaysen wrote:LOL!!!!
wait til ur answer is release~

try guess ar...
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 am

A kindergarten teacher one day is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word "definitely" to them. To make sure the students have a good understanding of the word, she asks them to use it in a sentence. The first student raised his hand and said "The sky is definitely blue". The teacher said, "Well, that isn't entirely correct, because sometimes it's gray and cloudy".

Another student says, "Grass is definitely green." The teacher again replies "If grass doesn't get enough water it turns brown, so that isn't really correct either."

Another student raises his hand and asks the teacher "Do farts have lumps?" The teacher looked at him and said "No...But that isn't really a question you want to ask in class discussion." So the student replies, "Then I definitely shit my pants."
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 am

Dirty Little Matt is sitting in the back of math class, obviously not paying any attention, when the teacher calls his name.

"Yeah teacher?" he replies.

"If there are three ducks on a fence and you shoot one of them with a shotgun, how many are left?" asks the teacher.

Matt answers "Well, teacher, if I shoot one of them with a shotgun, the loud noise is gonna make them all fly off."

"No, Matt, there will be two left if you shoot one with a shotgun, but I like the way you're thinking." the teacher responds.

"Well, teacher, I've got a question for you... There are 3 women that come out of an ice-cream parlor, one is biting her ice-cream cone, one is licking it, and one is sucking on it. Which one is married?"

The teacher, a little taken back by the question answers, "Well, uh, gee Matt, I guess the one that's sucking on the ice cream."

Matt replies "No teacher, the one that has the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking!"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 am

A woman posts an ad in the news paper that looks like this...

'Looking for man with these qualifications; won't beat me up; or run away from me and is great in bed.'

She got lots of phone calls replying to her ad but met someone perfect at her door one day. The man she met said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have no arms so I won't beat you up and no legs so I won't run away."

So the lady says, "What makes you think you are great in bed?"

Bob replies, "I rang the door bell didn't I?"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:20 am

One Christmas Eve, Santa Claus comes down the chimney and is startled by a beautiful 19 year old blonde. She said "Santa, will you stay with me?", Santa replied, "Ho Ho Ho gotta go, gotta go, gotta deliver these toys to good girls and boys."

So she took off her night gown, wearing only a bra and panties, she asked "Santa, now will you stay with me?"

"Ho Ho Ho gotta go, gotta go, gotta deliver these toys to gook girls and boys."

She takes off everything and says "Santa, now will you stay with me?"

Santa replies "Gotta stay, gotta stay, can't get up the chimney with my dick this way!"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:24 am

This little girl walks over to her grandmother and asks "Granny, can you show me a magic trick?" "No dear, but I think your grand father knows one." So the little girl walks over to her grandpa and asks "Grandpa, granny says you know some magic tricks, could you show me one?" The grand father looks at her, "Sure, just hop on my lap!" So the little girl jumps on his lap. "Now, can you feel a finger poking up your ass?" asks the grandpa, "Yeah" replies the girl "Well look, no hands!"
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Lovemika wrote:This little girl walks over to her grandmother and asks "Granny, can you show me a magic trick?" "No dear, but I think your grand father knows one." So the little girl walks over to her grandpa and asks "Grandpa, granny says you know some magic tricks, could you show me one?" The grand father looks at her, "Sure, just hop on my lap!" So the little girl jumps on his lap. "Now, can you feel a finger poking up your ass?" asks the grandpa, "Yeah" replies the girl "Well look, no hands!"

LMAO!!!! lol!
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:40 pm

yuji wrote:
Lovemika wrote:This little girl walks over to her grandmother and asks "Granny, can you show me a magic trick?" "No dear, but I think your grand father knows one." So the little girl walks over to her grandpa and asks "Grandpa, granny says you know some magic tricks, could you show me one?" The grand father looks at her, "Sure, just hop on my lap!" So the little girl jumps on his lap. "Now, can you feel a finger poking up your ass?" asks the grandpa, "Yeah" replies the girl "Well look, no hands!"

LMAO!!!! lol!

LOL!!!let me be the grandpa...HAHAHA!!!
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:42 pm

ANS ANS PLS!!!lol...

answer to this joke is that...one of the pilot is too cold and he turn off the helicopter fan....so wen the helicopter fan doesnt work...what will happen???hahaha....kadababoooooommmm.....
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovemika Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 pm

barbar89 wrote:

ANS ANS PLS!!!lol...

answer to this joke is that...one of the pilot is too cold and he turn off the helicopter fan....so wen the helicopter fan doesnt work...what will happen???hahaha....kadababoooooommmm.....

CRAP!!!
Lovemika
Lovemika
Red Snail
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:16 am

Lovemika wrote:
barbar89 wrote:

ANS ANS PLS!!!lol...

CRAP!!!

lol...=X
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:15 pm

everyone have their dislikes and not only applies for human being but also animal...lets talk about dinosaur...lets focus more on T-rex....T-rex has a short hands, long tail, sharp teeth, short legs...why does the T-rex alwaes grumpy???jus think on this scenario...u r having a bad itch on ur crotch and u got one pair if short hand that cant even reach out 2 ur chest...wat would u do and how u will feel???you will feel agitated right???

so when T-rex is having itchyness on their crotch...they will lean their crotch against the nearest tree and rub it at the bark...or even if there's no tree...they will find a suitable rock to do that....so go and imagine tat...
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yuji Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 am

barbar89 wrote:everyone have their dislikes and not only applies for human being but also animal...lets talk about dinosaur...lets focus more on T-rex....T-rex has a short hands, long tail, sharp teeth, short legs...why does the T-rex alwaes grumpy???jus think on this scenario...u r having a bad itch on ur crotch and u got one pair if short hand that cant even reach out 2 ur chest...wat would u do and how u will feel???you will feel agitated right???

so when T-rex is having itchyness on their crotch...they will lean their crotch against the nearest tree and rub it at the bark...or even if there's no tree...they will find a suitable rock to do that....so go and imagine tat...

post sum pic of it =x lol! lol!
yuji
yuji
Blue Mushroom
Blue Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  barbar89 Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:16 am

yuji wrote:
barbar89 wrote:everyone have their dislikes and not only applies for human being but also animal...lets talk about dinosaur...lets focus more on T-rex....T-rex has a short hands, long tail, sharp teeth, short legs...why does the T-rex alwaes grumpy???jus think on this scenario...u r having a bad itch on ur crotch and u got one pair if short hand that cant even reach out 2 ur chest...wat would u do and how u will feel???you will feel agitated right???

post sum pic of it =x lol! lol!

lol...don haf la...i cant find...=D....
barbar89
barbar89
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum